Sunrise on the Maumee

Sunrise on the Maumee

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Salty Paws Continued



     The city sprayed salt on our road again today, for no discernible reason.  
     It was quite a slog to walk through the golf course this morning, so Hudson and I returned to Sidecut Park this afternoon.  Hudson was a little annoyed that I asked him to pause, but I wanted to show how nice the trails are there.  The sun came out about halfway through our stroll.


     I would guess there is an 85% chance of seeing deer on any given visit to Sidecut - no matter the time of day.  These ladies were close enough to the trail for me to get a decent photo with my little point and shoot.


1 comment:

  1. Hudson in the winter sunshine. So sweet.

    The deer. Can't imagine seeing this beauty as often as you do.

    ReplyDelete